The bench, which also comprised Justice DY Chandrachud, said a new bench would be constituted for hearing the matter on March 28. New Delhi, February 13. Justice AM Khanwilkar of the Supreme Court on Tuesday recused himself from hearing the politically sensitive Rs 64 crore Bofors payoff case.
- 40mm BOFORS SINGLE MKV11 NAVAL ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN SUNSHINE COAST Stock Photo
- Kargil war hero Col (Retd) MB Ravindranath passes away – Here is the story of the Battle of Tololing
- 40mm L60 Bofors Cannon Complete Round WWII
- 5 Biggest political scams that shocked the Nation
- Save Constitution? Hmm, it's 'save dynasty': Amit Shah