In addition to the Rafale, other recent big ticket deals took the inter-government route. In November 2016, India and the US signed a $737 million deal for 145 M777 Ultra-Light Howitzers for the Army. This is the first new artillery deal for the Army since the Bofors guns were procured in the 1980s.
- "#BoforsNewsbreak | The Bofors mystery de…" – Tweet
- EXCLUSIVE: Swedish Defence Minister talks to Times Now on Bofors scandal
- German Schnellboot Typ S-38 with 4cm Flak 28 (Bofors)
- Why Narendra Modi reaching out to Nordic nations is both historic and important
- computer your transfer to bofors them 155 You 77bitcoin