NEW DELHI: CBI officials on Tuesday told a parliamentary panel looking into the Bofors deal that they have enough evidence to file a special leave petition (SLP) before the Supreme Court in a case pertaining to the defence deal.
- PNB fraud: Like other scams, this will also collapse; Nirav Modi will be found not guilty, says …
- PNB case will collapse like 2G and Bofors, says Nirav Modi's lawyer
- PNB fraud LIVE: Case will collapse like 2G & Bofors, says Nirav Modi's lawyer
- PNB scam will collapse like 2G, Bofors: Nirav Modi's lawyer
- Like 2G, Bofors, case against Nirav Modi will collapse, says his lawyer