A Delhi court has decided to hear on 11 May a plea by the CBI for a direction to allow it for further investigation in the Rs 64 crore Bofors payoff case, a politically sensitive matter. Additional chief metropolitan magistrate Anuj Agarwal, who took up the matter on Saturday, fixed the hearing on 11 May.
- German Schnellboot Typ S-38 with 4cm Flak 28 (Bofors)
- Why Narendra Modi reaching out to Nordic nations is both historic and important
- computer your transfer to bofors them 155 You 77bitcoin
- Modi's Visit Helps India & Sweden Bury The Bofors Ghost & Focus On Defence, Security Ties
- Making Sense of India's Outreach to the Nordic States