CBI moves Indian Supreme Court to re-open Bofors Scandal case. According to media reports, though Attorney General of India K K Venugopal had initially opposed filing an appeal in the case, the investigation agency moved ahead on the basis of new evidence after receiving a verbal permission.
- PNB fraud: Like other scams, this will also collapse; Nirav Modi will be found not guilty, says …
- PNB case will collapse like 2G and Bofors, says Nirav Modi's lawyer
- PNB fraud LIVE: Case will collapse like 2G & Bofors, says Nirav Modi's lawyer
- PNB scam will collapse like 2G, Bofors: Nirav Modi's lawyer
- Like 2G, Bofors, case against Nirav Modi will collapse, says his lawyer