After a delay of more than 12 years, the CBI on Friday filed an appeal in the Supreme Court against the quashing of charges against the accused in the ₹64 crore Bofors payoffs case, saying that “crime never dies and lapse of time is no bar to proceed against offenders, however powerful they may be.”.
- PNB fraud: Like other scams, this will also collapse; Nirav Modi will be found not guilty, says …
- PNB case will collapse like 2G and Bofors, says Nirav Modi's lawyer
- PNB fraud LIVE: Case will collapse like 2G & Bofors, says Nirav Modi's lawyer
- PNB scam will collapse like 2G, Bofors: Nirav Modi's lawyer
- Like 2G, Bofors, case against Nirav Modi will collapse, says his lawyer