… 2005 judgment in which charges were quashed against Europe-based Hinduja brothers. On February 4, 2004, another Delhi HC judge, retired Justice J D Kapoor, had exonerated late PM Rajiv Gandhi in the case but directed framing of forgery charge against Swedish arms manufacturer A B Bofors.
- 1/350 6 pcs USN 40 mm/56 Bofors quad mount ver. 3 / with Mk-51 director North…
- The crew of a 40mm Bofors antiaircraft gun watch the sky after a
- Ex-CM, ministers were jailed, yet 'chowkidaar' PM Modi talks of fighting corruption: Rahul Gandhi
- Corruption has ballooned under NDA regime: Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Centre's apathy over J&K is visible to all