The Congress yesterday accused the government of conspiring against the opposition party, saying the move by the Central Bureau of Investigation to reopen Bofors case was being done to “save itself from facing public backlash in the 2019 general elections” and to divert attention from its failures.
- PNB fraud: Like other scams, this will also collapse; Nirav Modi will be found not guilty, says …
- PNB case will collapse like 2G and Bofors, says Nirav Modi's lawyer
- PNB fraud LIVE: Case will collapse like 2G & Bofors, says Nirav Modi's lawyer
- PNB scam will collapse like 2G, Bofors: Nirav Modi's lawyer
- Like 2G, Bofors, case against Nirav Modi will collapse, says his lawyer