India had not ordered any new 155 MM artillery guns since March 1986 when 410 pieces of the Swedish company Bofors‘ FH-77B 155mm/39 calibre howitzer were purchased for Rs 1,500 Crore. However, in the past 24 months, the ATAGS is the third artillery gun that is set to be purchased or made.
- "#BoforsNewsbreak | The Bofors mystery de…" – Tweet
- EXCLUSIVE: Swedish Defence Minister talks to Times Now on Bofors scandal
- German Schnellboot Typ S-38 with 4cm Flak 28 (Bofors)
- Why Narendra Modi reaching out to Nordic nations is both historic and important
- computer your transfer to bofors them 155 You 77bitcoin